“Motivating. Insightful. Hope. Grateful. This workshop is exactly what I needed to move forward. It gave tools to help see beyond the challenges and to really look for the opportunity.”
Becky Bergquist – Boys & Girls Club of the Bemidji Area
Plan Now for Sanity Later!
Get Organized with a Highly Profitable Fundraising Plan:
Increase Your Revenue
Find New Money
Build Sustainable Income Over the Long Haul
Create a Supportive Fundraising Team
Set Reasonable Fundraising Goals
– With a Plan to Achieve Them
The Highly Profitable Fundraising Toolkit
An online video course created for you, your team and your board to work together to create a plan to bring in more than enough funding for your nonprofit.
Here’s What You’ll Get:
- 4 hours of video-based instruction and training from Gail
- 100+ pages of checklists and templates to help you to assess where you are, and create a fundraising plan to maximize your fundraising
- Bonuses: 5 webinars recorded with Gail that will help you strengthen specific areas of fundraising expertise
When you purchase the Highly Profitable Fundraising Toolkit, you’ll get all the materials at once, so that you can start planning and assessing immediately.
The course is self-guided, so that you can take each step when you are ready to tackle that area. It’s on-demand, always available to you as an important part of your organization’s fundraising expert library.
Here’s the process you’ll follow to create your own
Highly Profitable Fundraising Plan:
Set the Stage for Planning
- Who needs to be involved in the planning process?
- 10 questions you and your board need to ask about your fundraising plan
- How to create a culture at your organization that will support high fundraising results
- How to have an honest conversation about fundraising and the money you’re leaving on the table
My Caveat: It’s up to YOU and your team to DO THE WORK. I can give you the templates, the checklists, and all the formats. But you still have to get organized and implement your plan. Take this valuable set of templates and run with them. They’ll make your life wildly easier and set you up for bring in higher and higher fundraising returns.