Come change the world with us!
Find your perfect fundraising consulting job and help raise billions for high-impact nonprofits.
Who We Are
Our team is in business for one reason only: to guide nonprofits to achieve extraordinary fundraising results. We are a national firm offering expert fundraising consulting services for major gifts and capital campaigns.
Our team of passionate and dedicated individuals are always focused on helping our clients succeed. We enjoy developing creative solutions to our clients’ fundraising challenges.
Our clients are nonprofits of all types and sizes – from health and medical centers, to arts organizations, the full range of human service organizations to independent schools, colleges and universities.
We also take care of each other and laugh together. We work hard for our clients. And, we’re creating new ideas and approaches constantly. We work as a team, constantly in touch virtually.
Who You Are
You have a track record with campaign and major gift fundraising. If you have work experience as a nonprofit consultant, that’s terrific.
You have experience with high-net-worth donors, and probably have been part of eight and nine-figure campaigns. Above all, you’re an experienced professional who is calm, dependable, and always acts with integrity.
Of course, you’re knowledgeable about the nonprofit sector and specialists in the art and science of major gift and campaign fundraising.
You are mission-drive, results-oriented, a self starter, with a big dose of good humor, high integrity, and can meet deadlines. And, you’ll join a team of self-starters who strive to excel in an environment with minimal day-to-day direct oversight.
Your core competencies are: high integrity, confident leadership, open and honest communication, stellar customer service, a problem solving orientation and ability to work as a team.
How We Work
If you join our stellar consulting team, you’ll be an independent contractor who provides hands-on consulting services to several of our nonprofit clients. You’ll be independent and can take on as much as you want. You’ll work virtually, and you’ll be passionate about your assigned clients’ organizational work and goals.
When an organization works with Gail Perry Group, they know what they can expect – a project completed on time, clear communication, strategic recommendations that work, an advisor they can trust, and exceptional results.
Description of Fundraising Consulting Jobs at Gail Perry Group
- Participate in the sales process with potential clients, including development of proposed scopes of work.
- Navigate complex relationships and cultivate potential clients.
- Act at all times as a trusted advisor to clients, focusing on the project at hand and maintaining neutrality to other aspects of the organization, its staff and its mission.
- Be available to travel to client sites as well as conduct meetings virtually.
- Act as a valued partner and team member of Gail Perry Group.
- Keep up-to-date on current trends and challenges in the fundraising industry.
- Work within contracted project scope and develop project work plans to meet deliverables.
- Meet contracted deliverables on time.
- Work from home nationwide and telecommute to work.
- Bachelor’s Degree required; Master’s preferred.
- 10+ years of progressively responsible fundraising experience (work experience must include major gift fundraising and capital campaign experience).
- Previous consulting experience.
- Preferred capital campaign experience.
- A solid understanding of capital campaigns, and a proven ability to inspire others in building strong and productive nonprofit relationships.
- Management/supervisory experience preferred.
- Excellent written, verbal, and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent presentation skills.
- Proven ability to be entrepreneurial and self-motivated.
- Currently or previously led a consulting practice as a solo practitioner.
- Work experience with non-campaign aspects of fundraising.
- Executive nonprofit experience.
What You’ll Do
As a Senior Consultant for Gail Perry Group, you will work with a highly motivated and energetic team of consultants helping nonprofits build their capacity and confidence in order to create successful capital campaigns and major gifts programs.
This position will be independently contracted with Gail Perry Group and workload can be flexible depending on incoming projects. This position will report to Dr. Kathryn Gamble, Vice President, and will be compensated a competitive daily rate for consulting projects.
To Apply for Available Fundraising Consulting Jobs
If interested in being considered and to initiate the application process, please submit your resume and cover letter with contact information to email@example.com.
Please include a link to your LinkedIn profile. We do not use recruiters and review applications on a rolling basis. No internships are currently available.
Gail Perry Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status or any other basis covered by appropriate law. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.