Discover why building relationships and making connections is the key to engaging donors and unlocking their generosity. We’ll explore the power of friendship and how it can be harnessed to propel your fundraising efforts to new heights.
Stage the Ultimate Summer Porch Party FRIENDraising Event!
Are you ready to take your donor cultivation and fundraising efforts to new heights?
Porch Parties are a wonderful way to engage more donors and make new friends for your organization!
Join super fundraising guru BethAnn Locke, CFRE and myself, Gail Perry, MBA, CFRE, as we guide you through the adventuresome world of porch parties and discovering the power of friendmaking events for your organization!
Imagine a warm summer evening, a lovely porch, deck or outdoor space, and a gathering of friends, both old and new, coming together to support your cause. It’s the perfect recipe for success!
During our engaging and action-packed webinar, we explore the art of hosting a spectacular porch party that will leave your donors inspired and ready to contribute.
Here’s a sneak peak of what you can expect:
- How to ignite conversations with new friends and potential donors to your organization at a porch party.
- Why the contagious energy of friendmaking events can be an excellent fundraising tool.
- Insider tips and party pro secrets to make your porch parties the talk of the town.
- How board members can serve as wonderful hosts for their own porch party.
- Why making friends first and asking later is a smart fundraising approach.
During this 1-hour webinar, you’ll discover how to host a wonderfully successful friendraising donor cultivation event like a Porch Party:
And, join the Porch Party Project!
But that’s not all! We’re thrilled to invite you to join the Porch Party Project, a global initiative to celebrate the power of porch parties on August 26th.
Imagine being part of the World’s Largest Porch Party, where organizations from around the world come together to create a wave of impact and joy!